Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We Heard This is How Brad and Angelina Hung Their Pictures

Though I've lived in my current apartment for over a year, I never bothered to hang any of my pictures. When Josie moved in, we never bothered to hang our pictures.

Then, this happened.

Fearing that America would think we just moved in, we decided to hang our pictures the night before the cameras arrived (though in retrospect, who cares? I mean, so, if they ask, I say we just moved in....but I digress...).

Not only did we wait till the last minute, but I got a last second spot at a club so we didn't start till around 10 PM, which helps to explain why the pics over the sofa look like this...



In fact, they are so far off from each other, that we decided to leave them as they were, and tell people that we did it on purpose...looks kinda artistic, actually.

Rock On,

Aitch

p.s. those are original movie posters from The Sting and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

7 comments:

Deb Rox said...

Did you see this..?

http://swissmiss.typepad.com/weblog/2008/04/forget-the-grid.html

Harris said...

hey deb,

that is awesome!

i'm totally gonna hang all our pics like that...though i need approval...

umm, sweetie?

rock on,

aitch

Anonymous said...

Hellen Keller hung her pictures more even!

Harris said...

hey anonymous,

ba dum bum.

(btw - THIS anonymous I know...only one person would write that)

rock on V,

aitch

Josh Homer said...

I heard Stephen Hawkins hung his paintings even more! (more what?) BA-zing!

Anonymous said...

the only thing that picture says to me is: time to repaint *our* living room.

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

BA-zing indeed.

hey josie,

what? you don't like puke-peach?

rock on,

aitch