Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Chef Boy R. Dee, At Your Service...

In the hotel I stayed in Lancaster, there was a "cafe" at the end of the lobby. It was more like a lunchroom cafeteria set-up, but with carpeting. The pics I took with my phone weren't great, but here's a pic of the menu...



As you can (or can't) see, they served Nachos, Chicken Fingers, Hot Dogs, etc. The chef actually served it. How did I know he was the chef? And why do I call him a chef? Well...
Cause he wore a chef's hat!
Rock On,
Aitch

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

$2.00 hot dog, nice! Sure beats the $8.00 hot dogs at Yankee Stadium.

Harris said...

hey anonymous,

word...and made by a real chef! I'd love to see Gordon Ramsey do an episode of Kitchen Nightmare's there.

"You call yerself a chef, yeah? And you serve nachos and cheese?!? You're a joke! A bleeping joke!!"

rock on,

aitch

Anonymous said...

Taking a cheap shot at a working stiff because you didn't ace it in Lancaster... totally unnecessary.

Harris said...

hey anonymous,

Lighten up, Francis.

rock on,

aitch