Sunday, April 6, 2008

This Is NOT a Test....

Okay, this is it.

I heard from Josie's bro that he saw the promo for tomorrow's Early Show and this was what they were promising.

I'm sure that not only will Stew get airtime but so will I. How do I know?

Cause they used us for the promo!

Soooo, set yer alarms for 6:30...do whatever ya gotta do to get to yer TV's by 7...and watch The CBS Early Show from 7 to 9.

I'm fairly certain that you, along with the other seven people in America who watch The CBS Early Show, will see why Stewie's the most awesome dog in the history of the universe.

Rock On,

Aitch

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Remote in hand! I think I'll just set up a repeat recording of the Early Show. I'm likely to forget if it gets pushed back. Thanks for the heads-up! Stewie rules!