Monday, April 14, 2008

A Break From Tradition

Every year since I can remember, about a week or two before Passover, my mom and I have had the same conversation ....

Mom - I'd love to make Passover dinner, but I'm too tired.
Me - Okay.

It was a very short conversation.

Thanks to Josie's presence at a pre-Passover lunch this year, that conversation was slightly altered...

Mom - I'd love to make Passover dinner, but I'm too tired.
Me - Okay.
Josie - We'll do it!
Me -Huh?

And so, this Saturday, thanks to Josie (thanks a lot), we are gonna have mom, my bro, my nephew, and a couple of friends (after hearing about this, they want to see the spectacle) over for Passover dinner.

Josie's actually making matzoh ball soup, Charoset (btw - you wouldn't believe how I spelled this before looking it up), etc.

Even though I don't recall volunteering, I'm making the macaroons.

Rock On,

Aitch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it will be fine...as long as there's no "pre-shredded mozarella" involved.

Harris said...

hey josie,

why I oughtta...!

rock on,

aitch