Saturday, April 5, 2008

In Two Days I'll Be Albino

So, my room.

You know that scene in Best in Show when Eugene Levy and wife have no money to pay for their room so they put them in the basement?
Eugene asks, "What about room service?"
And the hotel manager goes, "Well, that's the good thing. You're right next to the kitchen, so just flag down a waiter." (Or something like that).

Well, just call me Eugene. I'm in the basement, close to the kitchen. But that's not the oddest part. The oddest thing is that my room has no windows, which is quite disconcerting (and kinda depressing). I'm afraid if I stay in my room too long, I'll become albino.

Rock On,

Aitch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"i'll alert the staff to your presence."

Harris said...

hey josie,

apparently, no one alerted them as they never even made my bed.

rock on,

aitch