Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ummm, Is Anyone In There? I See You Moving!

Did a show last night for ten people at a bagel store in New Jersey. It was actually a fun lil show.

Funniest thing to me about the night was seeing this sign out front...




What you don't see are the stairs leading up to the front door. I'm picturing someone ringing it, the guy at the counter going, "Oh, for heaven's sake!" and then calling out to the kitchen for help to carry the dude into the restaurant.

I'd assume that after the first few times, they first ask if they're getting something to go - if so, they're just bring it to them.

Rock On,

Aitch

2 comments:

Josh Homer said...

I thought one of the comics would be the funniest part of the night. Who knew we could be beat out by a bell?

I thought the best part of the night was an impression combined with a d*ck joke. I wish I had a picture of that.

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

yeah...ya don't see that every night...thankfully.

rock on,

aitch