Saturday, April 5, 2008

That About Sums It Up...

I did a joke last night that I don't do much in NY anymore cause it's the kind of observational humor that just sounds like it's been done a million times (even though I've never heard it done).

"Bought some Tylenol the other day. Noticed that in addition to Regular, they now have Extra Strength Tylenol. Who the hell is buying regular when you can get extra strength?!? I mean, is there anyone out there going, "Ya know, I'd like to get rid of this headache...but I wouldn't mind if it lingered!"

This woman in the audience actually said, without a trace of irony, "I wouldn't want it to linger."

I agreed with her thoughts about headache pain. What I didn't say was that I feel the same way about this weekend.

Rock On,

Aitch

2 comments:

Josh Homer said...

it's Seinfeld joke from "I'm telling you for the last time" He goes on to talk about how they come up with maximum strength "find out exactly what will kill me then dial it back just a little."

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

there ya go.

i knew it sounded like it had to be done before.

rock on,

aitch