Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Think I Need Coffee

I went to The Moth last night, where Dan Kennedy rocked it as only he (and prolly a few others) can. I wore ripped jeans and a t-shirt that read "The Things You Own End Up Owning You."

This morning, I am sitting in my cubicle on Wall Street, wearing my muted-striped suit from Barney's, my Ferragamo tie and my black lace-ups from Johnston & Murphy's.

I'm certain I'm a fraud...I'm just not sure whether it was last night or this morning.

Rock On,

Aitch

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ferragamo..Johnston & Murphy huh...I guess comedy has been good to you.

Harris said...

hey anonymous,

nah...that's just my uniform here at work - and believe me, my day gig has been anything but good to me -

and as Josie can attest, my shoes have holes in them - there's prolly a metaphor about my losing my sole/soul here, but, well, there it is.

rock on,

aitch

Josh Homer said...

I can't picture you in ripped jeans and a t shirt. Not that I picture you in anything, I mean I don't picture you in clothes, I mean, whatever you know I mean.

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

(silence, blinking)... ummm, yeah... (more silence)... right..so umm, yeah.

rock on,

aitch