Friday, August 22, 2008

The Ultimate Dog Lover

So, I've got personal essays in two upcoming books. They are actually both coming out around the same time but since I just got a pic of the book cover of one, I'll plug that one first...



This will include my story of how I obtained my pup Stewie.

"A New York Love Affair" details how I purchased Stew, thinking he was pure-breed, but soon found out otherwise. Even so, I don't feel ripped off at all.

It's basically the feel-good story of the year, if not the decade (which is also "the century.")

Rock On,

Aitch

2 comments:

Sarah Brooks said...

Wow! You're almost famous and I almost know you!

You've been tagged, by the way. Check out my blog for details if you are interested!

Harris said...

hey sarah brooks,

yeah, i've been "almost" a lot...ack.

rock on,

aitch