Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Secret Weapon

I'm in a crappy mood today, so I'll just post something I've been saving for a day when I was in a crappy mood and didn't feel like thinkin' of anything to post, which is, ummm, today (though I reserve the right to post any annoying overheard conversations at any time during said day).

ANYWAY, as you can prolly guess, if I haven't mentioned it already (and I have, so pay better attention), but as a comic, everyone has a great joke for me to work into my act. My favorite "helper" was Temp Boy. Before he left (okay, we kicked him out), he was kind enough to print out a few for the road, and here they are...Ladies and Gentlemen...without further ado, I give you.... Temp Boy:

Joke #1

Q - How do you make an accountant happy?
A - Make him to do batches all day.

Joke #2

Q - How many accountant does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A - Three, one to balance a shaky chair, a second to stand on the chair and screw the light bulb, and the third to walk around the room like a shark, pondering, and contemplating original bulb jokes.

Joke #3 -

Two busy accountants are sitting in a secluded cubicle running a tape in full speed. There is a tall wall, which prevents them to view what is outside. Suddenly, one accountant stops, thinks for a while, and asks the second one in a perplexed and confused manner, "I am wondering what is beyond that wall?" The second accountant says hastily, "Shhhhh!!!...is that a safe question to ask?"

Rock On,

Aitch

3 comments:

Josh Homer said...

my favorite was given to me by a coworker as well.

Jorge: (he pronounced it George): So here's the joke. What's the deal with milk? YOu have half and half, 1% and 2% where does whole milk come in.
Me: Whole milk is 3% fat or 3% wilk
Jorge: Ok sure, but people don't know that
Me: I knew that, I'm people
Jorge: no not really


He was one of my best friends at that job.

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

he's right! what IS the deal with milk?

btw - why you call it "wilk?" I ask only cause where I grew up (Flushing, Queens - TOP of the food chain!), the water was so clousy, we called it wilk.

rock on,

aitch

Josh Homer said...

I called it wilk because of a typo. I grew up in Jersey where the tap water is crisp and clean (or at least it was)