Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bizarre

If anyone read the comments to the previous entry, I said that I'd prolly appreciate "the experience" more after time passes. Well, It looks like it's passed.

For some reason, I feel a bizarre sense of accomplishment, even though it's nothing that homeless people don't do every night (I wonder if they feel a sense of accomplishment every morning).

A few other notes -

favorite quote from this AM - I asked this dude how long he's been doing comedy. He said, "About five years, I've only done two shows, but I've written a lot."

Riiiiiiight.

Also, I woke up with the shakes this AM, to the point where Josh asked me if I was okay. Turns out, Josie is right...I am a delicate flower.

I will have FINAL thought tomorrow, but now, I have to call my mom to tell her that I spent last night on 23rd Street and 7th Avenue, as there was no way I was gonna tell her in advance.

Rock On,

Aitch

2 comments:

New York City Diary said...

yeah but you're crazier than homeless people.
i mean, homeless people HAVE to sleep on the street.

;)

New York City Diary said...

yeah but you're crazier than homeless people.
i mean, homeless people HAVE to sleep on the street.

;)