Thursday, February 28, 2008

Milk Chunks

A few weeks ago, I went to an open mic which is run by lottery, which means that the order is decided by putting all the comics' names into a hat (as opposed to "first come first served").

ANYWAY, I went last.

Last night, I tried again. This time, I was first.

Cool, I thought, finally, my luck is changing! This is the start of a brand new, ummm, beginning for me! Yes! I can't wait to see what treasures tomorrow brings!

This morning, as I was finishing my coffee, I noticed milk chunks at the bottom of the cup.

If I don't post any more today, someone call an ambulance.

Rock On,

Aitch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gag

damon said...

What's the number for 911?

Harris said...

hey anonymous,

you and me both.

hey damon,

good one, but reports of my demise are highly exaggerated...unfortunately.

rock on,

aitch