Friday, February 22, 2008

My New Pet Peeve

I watched half an episode of hot new reality show The Moment of Truth. As mentioned in my review, why would anyone lie? If they do, everyone's gonna know anyway...

I bring this up only cause I keep seeing commercials for the episode on next week, where the voiceover insists on asking, "Will she save her marriage or take the cash?"

Hey! Voiceover! At that point, it's already too late! If she lies, we're gonna know anyway!

As Nathan Thurm used to ask, "Is it me? It's them, right? It's not me. It's them. Right? "

Rock on,

Aitch

2 comments:

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Depends on how much cash we're talking about. For the right amount you can buy yourself a whole fleet of new husbands.

Just ask Liz Taylor.

Harris said...

hey elasticwaistbandlady,

Yeah, I... wait a sec... I see the ad on my page right now is for "custom made yurts."

I hope my girlfriend doesn't see that...we'll end up living in Central Park.

Rock On,

Aitch