Saturday, February 9, 2008

LIVE!!! FROM MY LIVING ROOM!!!!

just kiddin' - well, I am in my living room, but I'm not "Live Blogging" - well, I am right now, but I'm not gonna keep you updated in what I'm doing here throughout the day - unless my crack research team decides that's what you want.

Just saw Dangerous Minds (again). Reading the credits, one of the security guards was played by "Freez-Luv." I think I know what I'm gonna name my first born.

I have a show tonight at the New York Comedy Club. In preperation, I should prolly get a tetanus shot.

Rock On,

Aitch

2 comments:

Josh Homer said...

the question is do you choose to watch dangerous minds or is it the GF's idea?

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

She was watchin' it when i walked in from a night of bar fights, lumberjacking and other very masculine activities.

rock On,

Aitch