Thursday, January 10, 2008

Supernanny

I should really do a series of posts about the reality shows I watch, because you know, not enough people blog about such things. To be honest, most of the ones I watch are due to my girlfriend's interest (e.g. The Amazing Race, Top Chef, Project Runway). A few, I like (e.g. Kitchen Nightmares, hmmm, that may be it for now).

Anyway, last night we were watch The Supernanny (I think that's what it's called). The show featured this devilish seven year old kid, who punched and kicked his sisters and parents.

Supernanny thought he needed an outlet for his aggression, so they took him to Randy Couture's gym in Vegas for martial arts lessons. He was being trained by Mike "Quicksand" Pyle.

I thought, yeah, that's a good idea. Now, he'll know how to kick and punch to maximum effect. Instead of giving in to him cause he's annoyinng, his parents will bow to his wishes out of fear for their lives.

Rock On,

Aitch

No comments: