Friday, January 4, 2008

Milton

As I may've (or may've not) mentioned, my office moved locations. This morning, Temp Boy asked me if I had his scissors.

"What?"
"My scissors. I put them in one of your boxes when we moved."
"I dunno, dude."
"Did you empty all your boxes?"
"What?!? Yeah, look, why don't you ask Vinny for brand new scissors."
"I will, no big deal."
"I know it's no big deal. It's scissors."
"Okay." And then he slowly walked away.

A few minutes later, he came back to my desk.

"I got scissors from Vinny."

Rock On,

Aitch

4 comments:

The Sports Hernia said...

Ha! At what point do you ask him to stop using feces as deodorant?

Harris said...

Hey Sports Hernia,

I've already had to talk to an employee about their hygiene. They don't pay me enuf for this crap.

Rock On,

Aitch

acw said...

I was all ready with a stapler joke, and only then noticed your title.

Harris said...

Hey anonymous,

If anyone should feel my pain, I think it'd be you, and maybe Tim (or Jim, if you prefer the American version of The Office)

rock on,

aitch