Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rejected Wedding Ideas - Part Tres

Third in a series...

You know how single people sometimes feel awkward at weddings...just sitting there, watching couples' dance, feelin' all, you know, single? And there's always a person or two sitting at a table who doesn't know anyone else?

Well, here is (actually, was) my idea...

Couples will not be seated with each other. If the hubby is seated at "Table Yurt," the wife will be at "Table of the Dog." This will help in two areas.

One, no one will know anyone else at their table, making it so it's not just awkward for a few, it'll be awkward for all!

And two, I see it playing out like a reality show, let's call it Temptation Wedding.

'Nuff said.

What?

Rock On,

Aitch

9 comments:

kimberoo99 said...

thanks for your sensitivity

signed,
awkward single

Harris said...

hey kimberoo99,

i've been there. blame josie for not being sensitive to your horrible perdicament.

In fact, I dont even think you should be called "single" - I prefer "relationship challenged."

rock on,

aitch

Anonymous said...

wait, how'd i get pulled into this????

Harris said...

hey josie,

cause YOU rejected it!

rock on,

aitch

kimberoo99 said...

no reason for anyone to get dragged into anything Josie. Harris is just wired to assume I was being sarcastic! I was offering a simple thanks.

Kirsten said...

I was worried that my invitation got lost in the mail, but now I'm kind of relieved.

Harris said...

hey kirsten,

all i'm gonna say is they laughed at einstein too.

they did, right?

rock on,

aitch

Kirsten said...

I'm afraid you're mistaken.
They laughed with him, not at him. ; )

Harris said...

hey kirsten,

d'oh!

rock on,

aitch