Monday, July 14, 2008

The Bachelorette Is A Ninny (As Are The Bachelors)

Josie used to constantly bring up my story, Confessions of a Serial Dater, as a reason to proceed cautiously in our relationship. Heck, we're engaged, and she still brings it up. Can't blame her as I worried about it even before I met her.


The reason I bring this up is I was forced to watch The Bachelorette this season (Man, is that an annoying show) and I'm picturing fights between the guys who ended up going home solo, and their future girlfriends, thanks to comments they made on the show to the camera.

"So, Mr. I-Know-That-DeAnna-Is-My-Soul-Mate...why don't you take her to your football game?!?"

"Let me get this straight...You left your kid for four months to compete for her, and you won't take me on vacation for a week?"

"Yes, but is it as romantic as you said it was in the Bahamas with DeAnna?!?"

"Oh, so you'll cry on national TV when she dumped you, but when I dump you, nothing?!?"


Rock On,

Aitch

2 comments:

Sarah Brooks said...

Too funny! I never thought of that. I do love that show though.

Harris said...

hey sarah brooks,

you and my fiance, both (and a few million women).

Rock On,

Aitch