Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Suggestions?

Wedding plans movin' along - we will be picking a place to be maddied by the end of this weekend. Next will be food (I'll be spearheading that) and flowers (Josie). But we still have to pick a first song.

We used to joke about doing some fast paced dance to a rap song, but then someone stole that idea and ended up on The Today Show.

I also thought Josie could lip synch "I Need A Hero" for a minute before I ride in astride a white horse. She rejected that.

Anyway, here are a few of our other song ideas....

Don't Stop Believing
Separate Ways
Welcome to the Jungle
Living on a Prayer
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
Smack My Bitch Up
Me So Horny

I guess we still have work to do.

Rock On,

Aitch

7 comments:

Josh Homer said...

Bomb Over Baghdad by Outkast. It's fast, it's rap, it's got funny lyrics. Here's one
"Like a million elephants and silverback orangutans
You can't stop a train"

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

was that sposed to rhythm?

rock on,

aitch

Josh Homer said...

you have to give a listen, it all makes sense when you hear the beat. What if you started off ona slow song then the DJ scratches into that little ditty.

Caitlin said...

Damn, I wish Billy and I had thought of Smack My Bitch Up.

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

That was done by the couple on The Today Show.

Hey caitlin,

I should really be a marriage consultant.

Rock On,

Aitch

That girl from Shallotte said...

I bastardized the opening lines to "Don't Stop Believin'" in my testimony at my Unity wedding two years ago. So romantic.

Since it's been done, I submit you use, "I Believe in a Thing Called Love," by The Darkness. It was sent from heaven above, after all.

Harris said...

hey that girl from shallotte,

i like the way you think. I'll look into your song.

Thanks!

Rock On,

Aitch