Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Freaky Monday/Tuesday

Last night at 5 PM (okay, "Last late afternoon...") on the CBS local news, they had a story on this new phenomenon of older women dating, and marrying younger men. Apparently, these women are called "cougars."

Dunno if I have to say this but, yo...CBS, 2005 called...they want their phenomenon back.

This morning, on The Today Show, I have no idea why they had a remote story on U.S. missiles and nuclear weapons but who was the "reporter?" None other than Al Roker.

I can't say I paid much attention but I'm sure the Army General was thrilled when he saw who they sent to do the story.

Al - Hey guys! I'm here with army general Lance Stubring (?) It is fantastic to be here!
Army General - Thank you for coming, sir.
Al - (Pointing to weapon behind him) - I'll guessing that doesn't measure the barometric pressure! (Laughs)
AG - No, sir, it does not.
Al - (Still laughing) Okay, speaking of the weather, today's pick city is Jacksonville, Florida, where it's gonna be a beautiful day today, highs in the mid to upper 80's. Are there any atomic warheads in Florida? (Still laughing)
AG - That's classified information, sir.
Al - (Still laughing) Okay, then.
(Silence)
Al - Anything else you wanna add?
AG - No, sir.
Al - Okay then, back to you guys! (Laughing)

Rock on,

Aitch

No comments: