Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Few Things....

First of all, given that Josie and I wanna get maddied ("Married?!?" "Yes! Maddied!!" "Married?!?") in late Fall, according to one wedding-centric website, we are already behind on like 64 things that we gotta take care of. On the other hand, we aren't behind on like 100 other things, so all in all, I think we're ahead of the game...no?

Secondly, although I couldn't make it, the rest of the team competed last night...and (somehow) won. Not to take anything away from my teammate's victory, but I heard that the competition wasn't as strong as previous weeks. I'm just sayin'.

Thirdly, there's a restaurant near my job - The Pershing Cafe - that has a sign in its window "The busiest breakfast in NY!" - Who are they trying to appeal to? Pickpockets with a craving for flapjacks?

Good night everybody! I'll be here all week!!

Rock On,

Aitch

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

who says 'flapjacks' anymore? anyone????

Harris said...

hey josie,

why? what do you youngun's call 'em?

rock on,

aitch

Anonymous said...

guys who wear onesie pajamas with the butt flap call them flapjacks...thats about it.

Doug Adler said...

I have one word for you.

ELOPE

Harris said...

hey anonymous,

is this Joise, in disguise?

hey doug adler,

i would but then i wouldn't get to see you dance

rock on,

aitch

Sarah Brooks said...

My husband and I got engaged in July and wanted a fall wedding. So... we put it together in 3 months and it was perfect!!

Doug Adler said...

Hey Harris Bloom,

I happen to be an excellent dancer.

And driver.

Doug