Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mea Culpa

My girlfriend, Josie, noticed that if you read my last blog, you'd think I went on vacation solo (I actually changed it to put her name in). In addition to the change, I have decided to include some pictures of her....

Here she is displaying perfect ten/two hand positioning while driving...






Here she is about to enjoy a frosty can on Bud Light with Clamato Juice...

(yes, that's her elbow)

Here is a picture taken by her of me walkin' in LA (my tribute to Missing Persons)...



And that concludes the photo gallery portion of my vacation.

Rock On,

Aitch

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

pft.

Anonymous said...

Someone is in the penalty box...and I doubt there is any Bud/Clamato in there...

Harris said...

hey josie,

at least I changed "complained" to "noticed."

hey anonymous,

she drank that....i dont like vegies in my beer...i was drinkin' strawberry daquiris (casue i do like fruit in my...whatever's in a daquiri)

rock on,

aitch

Anonymous said...

You just got another 10 minutes in the penalty box....and an extra 5 for drinking daquiris.

Anonymous said...

You two make an adorable couple! You both photograph so well!

Josh Homer said...

Officer Bird says when Josie stops caring that you post her pick and that you're making sure others know that she is part of your life then it's over. That's my tip for today.

Harris said...

hey caitlin,

i definitely agree with the last part...assuming you mean it literally.

We're both accomplished photographers.

hey josh homer,

...and that's one to grow on!

rock on,

aitch

Mimi said...

That's a great lookin' elbow, Mister.

Score!

Anonymous said...

Ditto Mimi. . .

She is ooober hawt.

I'd hit it.

Harris said...

Hey mimi and dorkie-she,


You like her elbow? You should see her knees.

rock on,

aitch