Wednesday, March 26, 2008

He Won't Eat the Green Kibble Anymore

Our dog, Stewie, is a rock star in our 'hood.

Whenever we walk him, passersbys smile. Okay, he gets smiles, we get nothin'. Stewie knows this and usually looks back at us and snickers (Well, that's what it feels like).

Tomorrow, a team from CBS This Morning (or whatever their early show - wait...that's it The Early Show!) is coming to our apartment to film a segment about this new dog IQ test (It is being taped...I'll let you know when it will air).

Super... My dog will get a TV credit before I do.

He's gonna be tough to live with.



Rock On,

Aitch

8 comments:

Josh Homer said...

Harris,
this is your chance. Get a dog costume, I mean a really really good one and then pretend to be Stewie.

It's your TV credit and you'd probably do ok on the dog IQ test, at least top 50%

Josh

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

Not a bad idea...I was gonna be a lil more subtle, like get a shirt for Stewie that reads "www.harrisbloom.blogspot.com" - also get some paintings that read the same thing and when they ask me my name, i'll say, "I'm www.harrisbloom.blogspot.com"

rock on,

aitch

Josh Homer said...

you should plug your blog (not just because it has a link to my blog on it either).

Hey, why don't you rent the space on your forehead out, I'm sure golden palace would pay for it.

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

i'll do my best to plug it...i better get something out of this...bad enough that i'll prolly find out that my dog has a higher IQ than I do.

rock on,

aitch

Anonymous said...

it's starting already: this morning, stewie told me that he won't get out of his dog bed for less than $10,000.

ps: can you bring home more of that greek yogurt that i like? xoxo

Anonymous said...

pps: and bring home Stewie some Prime Rib with gravy.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Stewie will let you open for him someday.

Harris said...

hey all,

ha ha... you should all be comedians.

rock on,

aitch

ps. I got the yogurt
pps. i got stewie some treats too.