Last night was the finale. As spoilers had us believe, Jason dumped Melissa, the woman he proposed to in the last episode, and asked Molly, the woman he spurned for Melissa, to take him back!
In pro wrestling, there are two types of bad guy - 1 - The kind that are just good at being despicable, so you root against them, and 2 - The kind that are so annoying, they make you wanna turn off the TV.
I'm afraid Jason Meznick, and the people behind The Bachelor fall into the latter category. Why? Let me count the ways...
1. He asked someone to marry him when he said he was in love with someone else as well (There was a precedent for no rings being given).
2. There are pics out there of Jason visiting Molly during the holidays, making last night's episode a sham (Her acting was pretty bad).
3. Jason trying to reason on Jimmy Kimmel's show last night that he was contractually obligated to dump Melissa on national TV (What would they do if he refused? Sue him? ABC would get killed publicity-wise).
4. Jason let Ty (his son) meeting his new mommy, and then, umm, un-meeting her.
5. After dumping Melissa, he had no problem making out with Molly on TV.
Anyway, that's the last Bachelor-related post I'll ever make as I'm through with the show.
As an added bonus of not watching, I'll never have to hear someone say "amazing" thirty times in an hour.
UPDATE: Josie tells me she will be watching tonight's AFTER THE WHATEVER IT'S CALLED - so, I guess I will too...and blog about how disgusted I am manana.
p.s. if anyone's interested, here's my only other Bachelor related post (actually Bachelorette).
p.p.s. I just posted my thoughts on "After The Final Rose: Part 2" here, so check that out.