Monday, June 23, 2008

Mom Knows Best

So Josie and I sent out "Save the Date" cards last week. I'll post one manana if I remember.

On Saturday, when we met my mom she said, "I got your postcard. It was really nice! One thing though...I think a lot of people will throw it out cause it looks like junk mail."

We laughed at "mom being mom" though Josie did worry a bit.

I forgot about it.

This morning, my boss told me that he got my card, and threw in, "MY wife almost threw it out...she thought it was junk mail!"

Ack

Rock On,

Aitch

5 comments:

Josh Homer said...

I too almost threw it out as junk mail, but I saw the date was huge and I thought, "Wait isn't something important on that date?"

Josh

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

yup...mick diflo's birthday.

rock on,

aitch

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

yup...mick diflo's birthday.

rock on,

aitch

Anonymous said...

ix-nay on the "almost threw it out"-ay.

Harris said...

hey more than a little nervous bride to be,

ahhh...what can possibly go wrong?!?

wait...we forgot to mention that everyone's gonna have to bring a pancho.

rock on,

aitch