Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Just Sat There

Hanging out at my bro's this weekend with the fam, when Josie mentions that she wants me to go kayaking with her in the Hudson.

Mom butts in, "Kayaking?!? Harris? He doesn't need to go kayaking! He can't even swim!"
"They give you life jackets,"Josie explains, "He'll be fine."
"Well, I don't think he should go." After thinking for a second Mom adds, "But it's up to you...see what kind of mother-in-law I am? I just gave you control of him."

Huh?

Rock On,

Aitch

4 comments:

Josh Homer said...

My question is where you sitting there because you wanted to or because your mom told you to?

Josh

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

at first cause mom told me to sit there...then when i went to get up, josie told me to sit down.

rock on,

aitch

Josh Homer said...

I know exactly how you feel.

Josh

Sarah Brooks said...

Run Josie, run! Don't ever look back! Just keep.on.RUNNING!!!!!!!