Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This Time, It's Me

Josie and I agreed to bring cupcakes to my bud's Super Bowl party. Sending out an e-mail to those attending, he wrote that we are bringing "'Special' Cupcakes!"

I immediately thought of this, and sent an e-mail wondering if anyone's gonna eat them.

Josie thought of this, and thinks everyone will want them.

As they say in football - Upon further review, the call has been reversed. I think she's right (but they will be severely disappointed).

harris

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Harris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kimberoo99 said...

aw c'mon. let us see the censored comment!

Harris said...

Twas no big deal - just named a friend of mine...and I dont (usually) name people on my blog

Josh Homer said...

who cares about the comment, I want to the see follow up video where the red team eats pee food!!?!?!??!

Josh Homer said...

who cares about the comment, I want to the see follow up video where the red team eats pee food!!?!?!??!

Harris said...

dude,

not only did they eat it, but they got back at them... even nastier.

Josh Homer said...

that was the nastiest thing I have ever read (well almost) and if I was that dude someone would have had to die.