Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Boston

Went to Boston this weekend to visit friends. I like Boston. I really do... in fact, if Josie and I were to move anywhere, Boston would be at the top of the list. Having said that I think it's funny how when we were leaving, we saw a giant billboard trumpeting new apartments that were "Just Like SoHo!"

Another bizarre thing is how their version of the subway, as clean as it is, stops running at like 12:30 every night! I'm not sure when bars close but I'm thinking around 2 AM.

It's almost like they're encouraging drinking and driving.

harris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just one of the reason why Boston is a loooooser city! Yankees baby!

Harris said...

um, right

when i told a friend that it was snowing in boston, he told me, "Not snowing in NY, and that's why Boston sucks!"

actually, that was prolly you