Monday, December 10, 2007

Normal Workday Behavior Exhibited By Football Players Which Would Be Frowned Upon at my Office Job

Screaming "I'm Number One!" - while making supporting hand gesture - and then chest bumping co-workers after performing a task successfully

Gratuitous Flexing

Demonstrably smacking fellow employees in rear to motivate them

Refusing to come to work unless owner renegotiates salary

Pouring Gatorade on my boss

Shouting expletives to competition - some which make reference to their mother - in effort to intimidate them

Chop Blocking

Rock On,

Aitch

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

With the exception of chop blocking, I engage in these activities in the workplace at least once every four days. Maybe it's a software development thing in California...

But then again, I'm wearing a Hulk-a-mania necktie and people in my office think it's awesome...

Harris said...

If I wore a Hulk-a-mania t-shirt to my office...no one would prolly notice, since no one looks at me.

Even if I tore it off while hulking up, I think I'd be invisible.

which isn't a bad thing.

rock on,

aitch

Anonymous said...

You should try calling people (especially women) at your office Brother, like the Hulkster says it. If they don't give you dirty looks, you are in-fact invisibile. If that's the case, you should start stealing office products. Starting with post it notes, then those black clamp paper clippy things, then move on to bigger things, staplers, tape dispensors, pen caddies. They make great stocking stuffers or can be sold by the box-full on Craigslist.

Harris said...

...and that's one to grow on!

rock on,

aitch