Saturday, December 29, 2007

From the Mouth of Moms....

The Setting: My brother's house....

The Players: My mom, Josie, my brother, my sis-is-law, my nephew, myself

The Backstory -Mom came to Josie and my apartment for Thanksgiving. Josie cooked. It is now one month later...

Aaaaannnnd action!

Mom - So Josie, what else did you get for Christmas?
Harris - The book...
Josie - Oh yeah, Harris also got me a book by Anthony Bourdain.
Mom - Who's he?
Josie - He's this famous chef.
Mom - Ooohh....so you're going to learn to cook?

Aaaaaaaaand Scene!

Rock On,

Aitch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you serve me turkey lacking the glorious taste of "Saucy Susan Peach-Apricot Sauce" it is obvious you need some cooking lessons. Sorry Josie.

Harris said...

Hey "Lee,"

Didn't know you owned a computer...or had any idea how to use one.

But you are wicked with that Saucy Suzy.

Rock On,

Aitch