Thursday, December 6, 2007

Odds and Ends

There's nothing more depressing than running a football pool when you're mathematically eliminated halfway through the season. Okay, there may be something more depressing, but you get the idea.

On the subway coming to work, these guys gt on and sing a duet of Christmas carols. Once they start, this woman rolls her eyes and walks to the other side of the car.
Seeing this, a seated woman looks to her friend and say, "Like she's never seen that before. Why do people have to get all Susan Lucci all the time?"

The dude who sits in the cubicle in front of me is sniffling every seven or eight seconds. I asked him if he was sick.
"No," came his reply.
"Then stop sniffling!" *
Y'all may hear about an office shooting on the news tonight. Though I'm not sure who's gonna shoot who.

Rock On.

Aitch

* If he said "Yes," I woulda said, "Then go home."

2 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

Who is Susan Lucci?

Harris said...

Hey there,

Dunno if yer kiddin'(I'm thinkin' "yes"), but she's a soap actress -

Then again, maybe I got the name wrong - I should google it, but eh, whatevs...

rock on,

aitch