Monday, December 17, 2007

I Am Legend

So I went to the movies tonight with Josie... guess what we saw?

Anyway, y'all don't care about my movie review (nor should you) - I just wanna share a couple funny anecdotes while I was waiting in (on?) line for popcorn, pretzel bites and diet coke.

I heard the following conversation behind me by two well dressed, reasonably intelligent looking men.
"I think he's pro-life."
"Really? Is Bush pro-life?"
"Of course."
"Wow."
"The court and the court is getting more conservative. I dunno if abortion will be legal soon."
"Nah... even if The Supreme Court outlaws it, Congress will veto it."

Brilliant.

When the guy in front of me was paying for his stuff, I noticed a knit cap on the counter.
"Excuse me sir, but is that your hat?"
"Nah," he replied, "You can have it."

Thanks?

Rock On,

Aitch

1 comment:

robkroese said...

High school civics really paid off for those guys, I see.