Thursday, December 6, 2007

Man, Did I Go to the Wrong College!

The NY Times recently had an article on college sports stars who don't take many classes during the season. The writer mentioned Oregon Ducks QB, Dennis Dixon, for taking one class this semester: Billiards.

Aftwer checking out the University of Oregon's website, I see they also offer classes in juggling - yes, plural.

Out of curiosity, I checked out my girlfriend's alma mater to see what classes they offer -

Beer and Wine Appreciation

I guess they win.

Rock On,

Aitch

3 comments:

cube said...

organic chemistry, biochemisty, cell biology, et al, ... I went to the wrong university too.

Harris said...

Hey there,


Nothing to do with your comment or this blog but I found some pics of me when I was 12/13 years old - looking at them reminds me of a quote from "16 Candles" -

"He was wearing a red argyle sweater, tan trousers, and red shoes... no, he's not retarded!"

Rock on,

Aitch

Harris said...

Sorry anonymous - had to delete yer comment (Big Italian Brother may be watchin')

Rock On anyway,

Aitch