Last night we decided to finally hang our curtains in the living room... even though they looked lovely draped on a chair.
It took about a half hour, but I finally got the thingamajigs in the wall, and got the curtains up in one window (though not before having to redo it since I drilled in the thingamajigs too low).
The second window put up more of a fight.
The wall seemed to be allergic to the drill (or the screw) as it refused to allow entry, and when I put a lil extra power behind it, the wall started flaking off. And I cut my finger. After plastering the wall, and band-aiding my finger, I called it a night.
Tonight's Sudden Death.
Window #2, if you're listening...You're in for a world of pane!