Tuesday, November 11, 2008

If/Then Question

Too busy to write about my honeymoon and deal with being tagged, so I'll just quickly relay a short conversation I had this mornin' with my office bud...

Me: What would you do if you were on the subway, playin' on your cell phone, when someone takes and smashes it.
Bud: Is it a guy or a girl?
Me: Let's say it's a guy.
Bud: Oh, it's on.
Me: What? You'd punch him? Ask him why? Slap him?
Bud: I'd start swingin'.
Me: Just like that.
Bud: Just like that.
Me: And what if it's a girl?
Bud: Is she black or white?
Me: What's the difference?
Bud: Well, black women are nuts. I ain't gonna mess with her then.
Me: What would you do if she was white?
Bud: I'd have to ask why.
Me: What if she said, "Cause I felt like it!"
Bud: Wait...if she had a bag, I'd rip it from her and throw its contents out. Yeah, that's what I'd do.
Me: (checking watch) Only seven hours and thirty eight minutes to go.
Bud: Yup.

Rock On,

Aitch

No comments: