Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Dislike People

One of my favorite honeymoon stories*....

I was at the Internet cafe in the resort getting coffee. While the barista was making my coffee, the squat, middle-aged, Midwestern woman behind me struck up a conversation with her.
"Where is Marisol today?"She asked, way too upbeat for 7:30 A.M.
"Marisol is off today."
"Ohh, well, good for her! Day's off are good!" God help me.
After I got my coffee, the woman ordered. I stuck around to put the top on it. Seeing me struggle, the worker asked if I needed help.
"Nah, I got it."
"Oooo, stubborn!" replied Ms. Midwest, while looking at the sales girl.

Getting back to the room, I gave Josie her coffee.
"Why didn't you put the top on?" she asked.
"I'll tell ya layta...do we have any aspirin?"

Rock On,

Aitch

*And by "favorite," I mean, "Most annoying."

2 comments:

Robot Nine said...

wow, u r easily annoyed

Harris said...

hey robot nine,

yup.

(even your comment annoyed me)

rock on,

aitch