Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Maybe We're Not Ready For Children

This past weekend, Josie and I went to a bud's co-ed baby shower. I'd never been to a baby shower before, so boy was I excited!

Anyway...

One of the games played at these things is called "Baby Bingo." Everyone gets a blank bingo card, and before any gifts are opened, you have to write down in each box potential gifts (rattler, stroller, etc) and the first to get a bingo, wins a prize.

Here are a few items Josie and I filled boxes with...

1. stuffed animal
2. lead paint
3. vicious pit bull
4. onesie
5. asbestos blanket (when they did get a blanket, I asked if it was asbestos laden)
6. throat-sized pebbles
7. sneakers
8. shards of glass

We lost.

Rock On,

Aitch

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot matches

Harris said...

hey anonymous,

good one!

rock on,

aitch

Josh Homer said...

I like how you specified the pit bull had to be vicious, only Michael Vick's dogs will do.

Also the worst gift to get is an unwanted baby. Ouch!!

PS - I want my baby, like in the Madonna song.

Anonymous said...

Papa stop your preachin

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

well, SOME pit bulls are umm, not vicious.

glad you specified that you do, in fact, want your baby. good thing if yer wife reads this...

rock on,

aitch

hey anonymous,

josh's wife?

rock on,

aitch

Kirsten said...

Oh Harris! That's so sweet! You're a natural daddy!

Harris said...

hey kirsten,

I think that's OBVIOUS!

Rock On,

Aitch