Saturday, November 17, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

I never saw Grey's Anatomy 'til this season (Josie's a big fan), so maybe I'm off here but as far as I can tell, one out of every four or so surgeries end up with the patient dying or in a coma.

I think it may have something to do with the doctors' predilection toward talking about their personal lives in the OR.

For those of you who say that silence during surgery would be boring, I say, tell that to the relatives of those who died.

Yes...

Tell it to the relatives.

Rock On,

Aitch

2 comments:

The Sofa King said...

My wife is hooked on this show... Let me catch you up.

The pretty blonde doctor (Izzy) cries every episode.

Merideth Grey is a skank.

Everyone hates the Asian woman doctor that was in Sideways.

Each episode focuses on the pretty doctor crying, Merideth Grey being a skank, or the Asian woman doctor reacting to people that don't like her.

Cheers!

chris ives

Harris said...

Yo,

Why does the pretty blond doctor cry every episode?

Does she kill most of the patients?

Rock On,

Aitch

p.s. gimmee Elliot on Scrubs anyday