Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Different Kind of Audition

Josie has moved in for October. Well, she's moved in for two daze, then she's off to Ireland for a week, and then back here for the rest of October. So far we're doing good...well, there was this "thing" that occurred last night. She woke me up sometime around 3 AM....

"What did you put on my waist?"

"Huh?" I asked, groggy, yet curious where she was going with this. I assumed that she was playin' some game.

"I said, 'What did you put on my waist?'" She answered, tinged with anger.

"I didn't, I didn't, umm, put anything on your waist." She then turned over and went back to sleep.

I went back to sleep too... after I put a knife under my pillow.

She didn't remember it when we woke up.

This could get interesting.

Rock On,

Aitch

No comments: