Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Pizzeria Uno's Never Tasted So Good

I was pleasantly surprised how she didn't return her meal once (next week's over/under has been reduced to one) however, it took us four restaurants to find one to eat at.

The first one was too crowded, the second was Pizzeria Uno and she didn't
wanna eat there, the third was interesting. There was a lunch menu on the
window so we go in, take off our coats, scarves, hats, sit down, blah,
blah, blah. The waitress comes by with the menus and I immediately i say
to myself, "Harris, we have a problem". It was only a brunch menu. I then
see mom frantically searching front and back for a lunch menu to no avail.
She questions the waitress about it, who replies that they are only serving
brunch and mom immediately starts with the "No, I dont want brunch....no,
no, no..."
"Okay, mom, let's go then", as I begin redressing.
"No, first I wanna talk to the manager."
"Uh, mom, I'm huuungry." This went on for a while - we went outside and she saw the lunch menu again without any specific mention of what times lunch is served. The she says that she wants to go back in to complain to the manager when I tell her to be a lunatic on her own time. We ate at Pizzeria Uno.

Rock On,

Aitch

No comments: