Thursday, January 4, 2007

I'm no Electrician

So Mike, the guy who sits next to me, gets in really early, like 7 (I don't know why either). I usually get in around 8:30. When either of us get in, we'll turn on the lights in our section if they're off, but not in the reception area...and no one else does either.

So last week the insane chick who sits at the front desk got in around 9, she had a fit, directed at no one in particular but heard by all...

"Jee-sus!! Why can't anyone turn on the friggin' lights?!? Who the heck doesn't turn on lights?!? Is it so hard for someone to turn on the lights?!? I swear, it takes two friggin' seconds! Un-friggin-believable!! Everyone waits for me to turn on the lights?!?" - and on and on and on...

Anyway, this morning I asked him if he's been turning on the lights when he gets in.
"No," he replied.
"Really? Even after her little episode?"
"Hey, I'm no electrician."

Rock On,

Aitch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That guy Mike sounds pretty damn cool...