Thursday, September 13, 2007

Recurring Nightmares...

1. I'm onstage....

Me - ...So this guy from the UHO gets on the subway and he gives a speech about looking for donations and then he walks up and down the car Ummm...wait, he says or does something before he walks down the subway car...lessee, he gets on...
Audience Member - He gives his speech!
Me - I said that part...there's something else....
Audience Member - He tells a joke!
Me - Very funny...no wait, he gets on...he gives his speech...I swear, for the life of me...oh wait, he tells us that he's got food and drinks if anyone's hungry or thirsty...oh yeah, that's it...lemmee start again

2.

Me - ....and then the talent agent said, "The Aristocrats!"
Audience Member - That's not funny
Me - You're not funny
Audience Member - I"m not the one trying to be a comedian
Me - Neither am I
Audience Member - What? That's just stupid
Me - You're stupid

Rock On,

Aitch

No comments: