Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Easy Come, Easy Go...Easy Come Again

So I'm at the dog run yesterday when Samantha calls me to break up. Maybe I'm not all that into her but my response was basically, "Ok, good luck!"

After we hang up, I'm like, "Shit! Who am I gonna take to see Ricky Gervais Saturday night?!?"

Five minutes pass. My phone rings again. It's Samantha.

"Umm, hi, I was wondering if it's possible for us to forget that I called before."
"I'm sorry?"
"Well, I don't want to break up."
"Okaaaay. Can I ask what happened in the last five minutes to change your mind?"
"Well, when I was doing it, it didn't seem right."
"Well, I've already moved on...I'm seeing someone else."

"I'm kidding! But you realize that I can't even send this out to my friends as an e-mail cause you'll sound insane."
"Yeah, sorry about this."
"No problem."

If she were a Gervais fan, I woulda been suspicious...but she's not, so she's just insane.

Rock On,

Aitch

No comments: