Monday, October 26, 2009

So, Whatcha Readin'?

I had a gig a few weeks ago where I took a train out of the city with another comic who was on the show. A comic that I disliked, and had no interest in talking to for a two-hour train ride.

"I think I'll bring a book, and when we sit down, I'll immediately open it," I had told Josie. Thinking about it, I continued, "Is that really rude?"
"Um, yes!"
So, I decided not to bring the book.

The day of the show, the other comic greeted me at the train station. We picked out our seats. As soon as we sat down, he took out a book."

Harris

1 comment:

LibraryGirl62 said...

A book is ALWAYS a good idea. I never leave home without one...cause ya never know when you will wind up next to an a** and need a cover. Or need to look really smart in front of total strangers.