Friday, April 7, 2006

My Dog is Gangsta

Actually, no, he's OG - like Original Gangter, mafia, Italian, Godfather...that kinda stuff - lemmee explain...

Bronwen and I always have to make anything movable is either bolted to the floor or kept high enough so that Stewie cant get to it. There's nothing more fun to him than surprising me while I'm on the sofa with one of my socks in his mouth, daring me to chase him. As soon as I move to get him, he runs with it.

The other morning, I got up and Stewie followed me into the living room. I watched TV or whatever and lost track of what Stewie was doing. After a while, I looked for him.

I found him in the bedroom, lying at the foot of the bed. Bronwen was still sleeping, but right next to her, on my pillow, was one of her socks. Message sent.

Thank God I saw it before Bronwen woke up.

Rock On,

Aitch

No comments: