Thursday, October 28, 2004

i suck

So I got a call from my friend Ed the day of Game 7 between the Yanks and Bosox. "Q" is our friend who resides in Boston.

Ed - Can you believe this series?
Me - I know, it's unreal.
Ed - Q's coming in tonight for the game.
Me - Really? He got tickets?! How?
Ed - He just hammered the phone lines the day they went on sale.
Me - Cool, though to be honest, I think I'd rather watch it at home. What's it gonna be, like 40 degrees?
Ed - I hear ya.
Me - What kind of seats did he get?
Ed - Not very good - somewhere in the upper deck.
Me - Ouch. Especially sittin' up there. Probably about 10 degrees colder. I'd definitely rather see it at home.
Ed - I totally hear ya.
Me - And with the wind chill up there...it's gonna feel like 25.
Ed - Probably will.
Me - Wait, who's he going with?
Ed - Me

No comments: