Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Quick Post Made Up Of Search Words Recently Used Find My Blog

Everyone always talks about "the good ol' days" as if things are so much worse now. I mean, who wants to be ruled by a King? What? They aren't talking about pre revolutionary war times? Oh...

Well, even going back twenty years, you couldn't buy pre-shredded mozzarella cheese...you had to shred it yourself! (Or wait, does pre-shredded mean "before shredded?" I still don't know.)

Same thing with Triple Chocolate Chip Muffins! I mean, sure, there were single chocolate chip muffins, disappointing many once they ate the lone chip, but now there's triple!!

Other areas have benefitted as well, like cinema - twenty years ago, they didn't make movies like xXx. Hmmm....

I'm also pretty sure there was no Stand Up New York Open Mic. Hmmmm...

Also, there was no such thing as EITF 0203....hmmmmmm...

Then again, maybe they have a point.

Rock On,

Aitch

No comments: